01. She Loves Me (Harnick-Bock) 2:26
02. My Kind Of Town (Cahn-Van Heusen) 3:45
03. Our Waltz (Burton-Rose) 2:37
04. Mimi (Rogers-Hart) 2:16
05. I Believe In You (Frank Loesser) 2:41
06. One Morning In May (Parrish-Carmichael) 2:54
07. On The Other Side Of The Tracks (Leigh-Coleman) 3:10
08. More (Newell-Oliviero-Otolani) 3:35
09. (I Stayed) Too Long At The Fair (Billy Barnes) 2:18
10. The More I See You (Gordon-Warren) 3:31
11. So In Love (Cole Porter) 2:23
12. Looking For The Silver Lining (Kern-DeSylvia) 2:12
13. The Rules Of The Road (Coleman-Leigh) 2:53
14. Hello, Young Lovers (Rodgers-Hammerstein II) 2:43
15. Next Time (Cahn-Van Heusen) 2:45
16. A Wonderful Day Like Today (Bricusse-Newley) 1:59
Total time: 44:46 min.
All tracks previously released from "Sings And Swings" (RCA Victor LSP-2967)
and "At It Again" (RCA Victor LSP-3364).
Living Stereo Recordings
Frankie Randall, sings
Orchestra Arranged & Conducted by Marty Paich
Collective personnel includes:
Conte Candoli, Pete Candoli, Al Porcino, Ray Triscari, Stu Williamson (tp), Milt Bernhart, Bob Enevoldsen, George Roberts, Vern Friley (tb), Art Pepper, Bill Perkins, Bill Hood, Charlie Kennedy (reeds), Don Trenner (p), Herb Ellis, Bill Pittman (g), Joe Mondragon (b), Shelly Manne (d), Larry Bunker, Mike Pacheco (perc).
Recorded at RCA Victor's Music Center of the World, in Hollywood, California, August 20 & 21 [#1-8], and February 3 & 4 [#9-16]
Sessions originally produced by Joe René
Produced for CD release by Jordi Pujol
Special thanks to Marty Paich, Al Porcino and Manfred Scheffner
"Frankie Randall reunites with arranger Marty Paich for his two RCA efforts, the lively 'Sings and Swings' and 'At It Again!' albums. Like all the crooner's records, it's charming but a bit fluffy, heavy on style and sass but light on substance. Randall remains a nimble stylist, well-matched to Paich's buoyant, jazz-inspired arrangements. The material is familiar, even a tad predictable, but the presentations are consistently fresh and clever [...]"
Jason Ankeny -All Music Guide