Reference: JW-001 LP
Format: LP / 12" / 33rpm / MONO
Label: JAZZ WORKSHOP
Catalogue Reference: JW-001
Recording Year: 1956
Country of Pressing: SPAIN
Comments: Sealed New Copy
Reissue of the original Jazz:West JWLP-10
Cover Grade: MINT
Vinyl Grade: MINT
1. Pepper Returns (Pepper) 4:24
2. Broadway (DeSylva-Henderson-Brown) 4:57
3. You Go to My Head (Coots-Gillespie) 4:15
4. Angel Wings (Pepper) 4:40
5. Funny Blues (Pepper) 4:35
1. Five More (Pepper) 4:39
2. Minority (Pepper) 4:16
3. Patricia (Pepper) 3:35
4. Mambo de la Pinta (Pepper) 4:14
5. Walkin' Out Blues (Pepper) 5:54
Originally issued in Mono on JAZZ:WEST JWLP-10
Art Pepper (alto sax), Jack Sheldon (trumpet), Russ Freeman (piano), Leroy Vinnegar (bass), Shelly Mane (drums).
All arrangements by Art Pepper.
The music on this album was recorded in August, 1956, at the Capitol Recording Studios, Hollywood.
Recording session produced by Herbert Kimmel
Engineer: John Kraus
Photographs: William Claxton
Liner-notes by Don Clark
No customer reviews yet. Login to leave your impressions!