01. Where or When (Rodgers-Hart)
02. Tabu (Stillman-Russell-Lecuona)
03. Moonlight in Vermont (Blackburn-Suessdorf)
04. Jaguar (Johnny Smith)
05. Stars Fell on Alabama (Parish-Perkins)
06. Tenderly (Lawrence-Goss)
07. A Ghost of a Chance (Crosby-Washington-Young)
08. Vilia (Franz Lehar)
09. Cavu (Johnny Smith)
10. I'll Be Around (Wilder)
11. Yesterdays (Kern-Harbach)
12. Cherokee (Ray Noble)
13. Sometimes I'm Happy (Youmans-Caesar-Grey)
14. Nice Work If You Can Get It (G. & I. Gershwin)
This release combines two 10-inch Roost albums with the exception of two tracks that were omited in the CD release: 'Terry Theme From Limelight' and 'My Funny Valentine'
Tracks #1,2,3,4,6,7,8, taken from "Jazz At NBC Series" (RLP 410)
Tracks #5,9,10,11,12,13,14, taken from "Johnny Smith Quintet Featuring Stan Getz" (RLP 413)
The majority of tracks were subsequently reissued as part of the two-fer series "Echoes of an Era" (Roulette RE-106)
Personnel on tracks #1-4:
Johnny Smith (g), Stan Getz (ts), Sanford Gold (p), Eddie Safranski (b), Don Lamond (d).
Recorded in New York City, March 11, 1952
Personnel on tracks #7 & 8:
Zoot Sims (ts), replaces Getz with above personnel.
Recorded in New York City, April, 1952
Personnel on tracks #5,6,13,14:
Johnny Smith (g), Stan Getz (ts), Sanford Gold (p), Bob Carter (b), Morey Feld (d).
Recorded in New York City, November, 1952
Personnel on tracks #9-12:
Eddie Safranski (b) and Don Lamond (d), replaces Carter and Feld.
Recorded in New York City, July, 1953
Original cover design: Burt Goldblatt
Liner Notes: Bill Coss
Produced for CD release: Jordi Pujol