Gary McFarland (vibes, whistling, vcl, arranger), Marvin Stamm (flh), Jerome Richardson (fl, ss), Warren Bernhardt (org), Sam Brown (g), Chuck Rainey, Richard Davis (b), Donald MacDonald or Grady Tate (d).
Reference: SK 1003
Bar code: 8427328447034
01. God Only Knows (Wilson-Asher) 2:32
02. By The Time I Get To Phoenix (Webb) 2:35
03. Sunday Will Never Be The Same (Pistill-Cashman) 2:18
04. Lady Jane (Jagger-Richards) 2:55
05. Flamingo (Grouya-Anderson) 2:58
06. Flea Market (McFarland) 2:16
07. Here, There And Everywhere (Lennon-McCartney) 3:04
08. Three Years Ago (Rainey) 2:59
09. O Morro (Jobim-DeMoraes) 3:35
10. Melancholy Baby (Burnet-Norton-Watson) 2:10
11. Up, Up And Away (Webb) 2:22
Total time: 28:24 min.
Originally issued as Skye Records album SK-2
Gary McFarland (vibes, whistling, vocals); Marvin Stamm (flugelhorn); Jerome Richardson (flute, soprano sax); Warren Bernhardt (organ); Sam Brown (guitar); Chuck Rainey, Richard Davis (bass); Donald MacDonald, Grady Tate (drums).
Recorded at A&R Recording Studios, New York, january 29,30 & 31, 1968
Sound engineer: Dave Sanders
Cover photography: Robert Houston
Back cover photos: William Levy
Design: Robert & Barbara Flynn / Viceroy
Produced and arranged by Gary McFarland
This CD reissue produced for release by Jordi Pujol
"...full of joy, passion, and great music...there is about Gary McFarland a strong aura of greatness."
Rex Reed -Hi Fi Stereo
"...an embodiment of life in America in the mid-60s, I feel certain he is destined to become a permanent vogue."
Robert F. Thompson -Saturday Review